Are you ready to love your first job?
Are you ready...
To try your best...
To always hustle...
To show a willingness to learn...
To treat all customers with care & dignity...
To give back to the community
How old to you have to Be to apply?
You must be at least 15 years old to apply. If you are a minor (under 18 years of age) on school nights you must have to clock out by 10pm. During weekends and summers, this rule does not apply.
What kind of jobs do you have?
- Hospitality: This area includes lots of different kinds of jobs. Including keeping DQ clean and presentable, caring for customers, taking food out to customers when it's ready, running the front counter register and drive-thru.
- Grill: This area is where all the food is prepared fresh for the customers.
- Chill: This is the area where all of the DQ Treats are created fresh for the customers.
- Cakes: Our cakes are made in house with fresh ice-cream and blizzard flavors. An experienced cake decorator would be in charge of keeping a fresh stock and wide variety of cakes. Pictures of previous decorating would be required.
- Management: Our management oversee all of the areas and keep DQ running as smoothly as possible for our customers to have a great experience with their families.
What kind of hours you have AVAILABLE?
- Day shifts
- Night shifts
- Weekend shifts
- Summer Employment
- All employees must be flexible in their hours
3 Steps to Apply
1) Download an Application
2) Fill it, Mail it, or Drop it ofF
Fill out your application and drop it off at DQ Roosevelt (1740 Roosevelt Ave, York PA, 17408) during open hours or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Prepare for a possible interview.
Once your application is received we will review it. If there is an open position available, we will be in contact with you.